Wednesday 7 May 2014

SLACKER ALERT!!



WANTED 

*PLEASE EXCUSE EXCITEMENT IN ABOVE PICTURE.
lol. I was waiting to watch the Ah-may-zing Spiderman 2. It had huge content which I felt could have all been expanded on and possibly put into 3 more movies but maybe I am just that in love with spiderman movies. 



I am not going to bombard this page with excuses for my negligence towards this blog. Instead, I apologise. Final year has been rough, uni work and job hunting is the pits. I actually really do feel like bird hunter but only instead of hunting birds feels like I have managed to find myself in the ocean, hunting fishes that look like eagles. FAIL. I am sure that reference was a fail too, which quite frankly seems to explain my job search.
To the point....
So, I have given myself a schedule. One post every week?? I will do my best.

To be quite honest this is typical of me, I am writing this post when I should be at the gym and then on my way to writing and actual assignment but rules are meant to be broken....... blank gaze.

Yeah though, a post a week. Starting next week. I kid. Well, not really. Oh, we'll see.


In the meantime remember,


So be careful little ears what you hear. Feed your soul the right nutrients. 

Peace out!



No comments:

Post a Comment