Saturday 17 May 2014

Just to see you!

For Your Glory, Lord, I will do anything.....

First final Exam is one day away, and as I get overwhelmed with the work load and calculations and information I don't know I am reminded of how much I do know. This song blesses me so much, it is reassurance of what I want in my life. Yes, I want to get my degree successfully, but I won't lose my faith on the journey there, in fact, it has encouraged my faith. My priorities are Jesus and then everything else. Don't be so consumed in this world you forget about the God you serve. He is with you always and if you allow Him he will lead.


Praise Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgM4gSlnsVo

God bless!!!
Study Hard. Love like Jesus! ;)
Rest in Him. And remember, the tomb is empty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment